The student is required to have a webcam installed on their exam workstation and reliable access to the Internet. An internet connection disruption will suspend the test session. The following are minimum technical requirements:
- A well-working computer with 1 GB of RAM or higher
- A high-speed internet connection (3MBps). Wireless is acceptable; however a wired-connection is preferred
- A webcam with 640×480 video pixel resolution (a laptop camera is acceptable)
- Working speakers connected to the computer
- A microphone connected to the computer (consider a webcam with a built-in microphone)
- Flash player version 7 or higher
- Browser compatibility: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Below are the steps to conduct a remote proctoring session. Follow the on-screen instructions after you have selected any one of the following links from the lobby of your Live Online Proctor Center.
- Click the Schedule Your Exam link to schedule your exam online.
- Click the Test Your System link to test your technology prior to your exam online.
- Click the Start Your Exam link to begin your proctored exam online.
Students and faculty can contact us 24-hours a day with any technical support questions or concerns.