Key Features of Online Exam Proctoring
Find Out How It Works
Learn more about B Virtual online proctoring and how it can make a difference for your organization.
All proctored exams for online courses are monitored & recorded for the entire duration, ensuring full transparency. All recordings include: the test-taker’s webcam, desktop activity, chat transcript, as well as the proctor’s computer.
For scheduled online exam proctoring, students will be connected to their online proctor within 5 minutes of their exam start time. If students are not connected to their proctor within this period of time, the session will be free.
We customize our proctoring software to match your branding, maintaining your program identity throughout the entire process. Your brand always comes first.
B Virtual’s online exam proctoring software can integrate with almost any testing software & learning management system, including: Blackboard, Canvas, Sakai, Desire2Learn, & Moodle.
- Effective monitoring of the student, their workstation, & the proctor computer.
- 360-degree audio-visual scans of the test-taking environment.
Proctor & Student Interaction
- B Virtual’s Certified Proctors can communicate with and collect information from the student at any time before and during the exam.
- Candidates who wish to seek assistance from a Certified Proctor may do so before the start of the examination and throughout the remotely proctored exam.
- In our pursuit of continual improvement, students are encouraged to provide constructive feedback regarding their online proctor and overall experience.
Recordings – Full Transparency
- Interactions between the students and our proctors are recorded, time-stamped, & stored in a secure environment.
- B Virtual Certified Proctors are recorded throughout the exam session and are subject to audit by the client and our supervisors at any time.
- Recordings of proctored exams for online courses can be reviewed at any time by clients, ensuring full transparency.
Securing the Testing Computer
- During the remotely proctored exam, a student’s operating system and browser are locked, preventing unauthorized access to Internet content and other digital resources.
- There is no software installation necessary for students to write the exam. The only requirements are access to the Internet and a web camera.
- To achieve the highest level of exam security, students must present current government ID prior to the exam.
- Utilizing photo identification and biometric tools, the B Virtual online proctoring system confirms authorized access of the participant prior to starting the proctored exam online.
- Our state-of-the-art proctoring software can monitor all system activity in real-time, ensuring nothing is “hidden” from screen view.
- B Virtual is pleased to offer our valued clients live technical support services by phone, email and web chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The B Virtual proctor offers unbiased test delivery and monitoring services.
- Proctors are trained in advanced online invigilation security methods, ensuring the integrity of all exams.